Thursday, November 26, 2009

Free Printable: Letter To Santa Paper


Do your kids write letters to Santa every year?

Then hopefully they'll like some fun Christmas paper to write their letters on.

This file includes 2 different designs of writing paper and it meets 3 different levels of writing ability.

There's a full sheet of lined paper, one with half lines and a half blank page to draw Santa a picture and the other completely blank for just drawing, perfectly suited to all those little pre writers out there.

To download the file go click here.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Kylie,
You totally saved me this morning! We forgot about the santa letter!

Thanks so much
Shannon

Kirsten said...

I just wanted to say thank you for the perfect Santa Letter. You saved me a ton of time!

Kirsten

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

thank you

ellie-mae said...

thankyou saved me a lot of time instead of designing my own

Keana said...

I love this site

From:Keanna

Nunyyah said...

omg love this saved the time to make your own~ lol love it! =]

Anonymous said...

This would be a great to use with my students...Thanks!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs