Friday, October 15, 2010

Lets Learn Letters: Letter R

Try Some Silly Letter R Chants
We are still very much enjoying these funny little chants. Some days K is adamant that she wants to recite them all on her own and others she asks for me to join her with them. I just go with the flow.

Roll some play dough letter R's on this printable playdough mat.

Write letter R's in a salt tray. Try sand, rice or whatever you have on hand.

Decorate R's With Ribbons and Rice.

K loves having the freedom to add her flair to this part of the whole structured 'letter' routine.
I had offered a few suggestions here, cut up mosiac style coloured paper, used roll up little balls of crepe paper were a couple I proposed. In the end she chose to paint her rainbow.

Have fun with funny Letter R Rhymes.


We are now at the end of the first Explode The Code Primer.

In the next Lets Learn Letters post I will share some of our review activities for Letter F, Letter B, Letter M, Letter K, Letter T and of course Letter R.



Vote for us. One click is all you need!





The Attached Mama's Alphabet Craft Collection

2 comments:

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Great R activities, Kylie! I love the ribbon and rice craft. We are doing letter crafts now and this is PERFECT for us and exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks!!

Debbie said...

Such great and fun Letter R activities!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs