Basically it's a simple round of question and answer, where the tagger gets to ask the questions and the taggee gets to answer them hehehe.
My questions from Ticia:
1. What was your favorite subject in school?
In primary, everything (I was a goody too shoes) and in high I enjoyed Biology all due to my great teacher, German, again a great teacher and Art, yet again a great teacher.....don't they just make all of the difference!
2. How did you start blogging?
Oh gosh, I have no idea to be honest. I have been blogging in some way or another for roughly 5 or so years (on and off ) it just wasn't about homeschooling back then. I think I just kind of fell into the online world whilst being at home with a baby and 3 - 4 hours every afternoon of idle time whilst the baby slept. Actually now I remember it was scrapbooking that I first started online and reading scrapbooking blogs which got me going.
3. What is your favorite toy your kid have (note I did not say your kid’s favorite)?
I keep going towards Lego, but in all honesty they bug me because they are difficult to tame and standing on a piece in the middle of the night....well we all know how that ends don't we! But truthfully, Lego does keep kids entertained for long periods of time and their little brains are working over time and they don't even realise it.
4. How did you meet your husband?
Oh no!! At a bar/night club. We had both just resigned from our jobs (the same day) and were out with friends.
5. What is your favorite TV show right now?
I don't really watch TV. I did enjoy the Hestons Feast series though and The Block is quite good for a laugh every now and then.
6. What’s your favorite type of thing to do with your kids?
Head down to our favourite spot by the water (which is only about 13 minutes drive) and just enjoy the space there. At this stage I'm not sure if we'll even get to do that this spring, we've had more rainy days than sunshine so far.
7. What’s your favorite hobby aside from blogging?
I was going to say scrapbooking but in all honesty I haven't touched that in years so I can't really call that a hobby now can I? ROFL So I think I'll say making and preparing stuff for the kids, little activities and works for C to try and enjoy.
OK, so now I need to pass this tag thing along to some others, let me see:
Cari from Stuff On My Blog
Kez from Kez's Blog
Tracey from A Slice Of Smith Life
Wendy from Athena Academy
Michelle from Lagniappe Academy
Queen Bee from Lost Persons Homeschool
Love2Teach2Day from Love2Learn2Today
Debbie from Our Cup Of Tea
The Dingo from The Homeschool Den
Heather from This Adventure Life
Riceball Mommy's Adventure in Motherhood
Laure from Sparkling Adventures
Ok really I could keep going but I won't hehehehe. If you'd like to join in and you are reading this consider yourself tagged.
So now I need to come up with some questions of my own.
1. Why Do You Blog? What's The Number One Reason You Keep On Doing It?
2. Do you frequent online forums? If so how many do you visit regularly? (feel free to share their details)
3. If you could visit anywhere, where would it be and why?
4. What is your number one thing be it tangible or not that you could not do without in your homeschool?
5. Have you already started planning for Christmas?
Ok I won't pain you all with a huge list of questions, 5 will do it nicely I think. I can't wait to see what you all have to say. :-)
Oh and yes I realise that the tag image is not quite what we after but I don't like doing posts without some kind of image hehehe