Monday, November 16, 2015

Free Printable Letter To Santa Writing Paper

Free Letter To santa Writing Paper Santa Letters

A few years back I created some very simple

Free Printable Letter To Santa Writing Paper

for my kids to use to write Santa Letters. Like most things I pull together I share them with you. Little did I know that the writing paper post would still be one of my most visited posts on the blog. During this time of the year the visits go through the roof. I'm kind of figuring that all your kids really like to write letters to their dearly beloved Santa.

You can still grab the original Santa Letter Paper at this link.

This year I decided to add a few more into the mix, just to brighten things up, add a splash more colour and all that jazz.

There are three new totally different Letter To Santa Papers for you to download for your personal use.


The candy cane border and the silhouette Santa off delivering his gifts are just the cutest aren't they!


For those kids that might like something more traditional we have a simple Christmas Tree, all lit up with a few gifts ready to open on Christmas morning.


I know that most younger children really like to draw something to send to Santa so this letter paper allows that, with a much smaller writing space.

Download the Free Printable Letter To Santa Writing Paper here.

I hope your kids enjoying writing their Letters To Santa with these.

Merry Christmas and Happy Homeschooling,
Kylie

Come on over and join me at

Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ Instagram ~ Google + 

Looking for more Christmas themed activities?
You will find 300+ Ideas On My Pinterest Board.


Follow Our Worldwide Classroom's board Seasonal: Christmas on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs