Monday, September 6, 2010

Lets Learn Letters: Letter F

Roll some play dough letter F's on this printable playdough mat.

Write letter F's in a salt tray. Try sand, rice or whatever you have on hand.

Have fun with funny Letter F Rhymes.

I printed the rhyme and the frogs and K painted the flowers, and glued on the frogs & the rhyme.

For number recognition include some cut and paste numbers for the frogs.

Make some feathery and finger printed F's.

Have fun with your Letter F activities.

If you use any of these activities please leave a comment with a link so I can stop by and say hello.

preschool corner

Vote for us. One click is all you need!

The Attached Mama's Alphabet Craft Collection


Robin said...

Love your post. We are frog lovers here, too :) Your latest Follower from the hop post I found. Have a great year!

Debbie said...

These are such cute activities.

Heather said...

Thanks for posting your Five Frogs on Flowers document. I downloaded and printed it off for the upcoming week.
I'm also going to follow your blog--this is the first time I've been here. :)

Jolanthe said...

Fun ideas!!! :) Thanks for linking up, Kylie!!

kewkew said...

I love these ideas, can't wait til I get to F. I really like the fingerprint F idea. I have made feather F's before. We took the feathers and made a letter f with the feathers. I think that was a project we did before I started posting regularly.
Thanks for sharing, sorry I haven't been stopping by regularly lately.

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs