Friday, October 29, 2010

Lets Learn Letters: Printable Playdough Mats

If you've been following along with our Lets Learn Letters activities you'll remember that I have been creating Printable Playdough Mats for each letter as we work through them.

We love using these and the images on the playdough mats are used during some of our other letter activities so they all tie in together.

I will continue doing these as we go, but for now I have compiled the first six, which also coincides with the Explode The Code Primer Book A, into one download.

This should make it much easier for you to have everythng ready to do for your playdough mats,without having a huge download of all the letters together.



We are moving on to ETC Primer Book B, so get ready for more Lets Learn Letters activities in the coming weeks.




Vote for us. One click is all you need!



4 comments:

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

These are fabulous, Kylie! I'm thinking of so many things that these could be used for - not just play-doh! Placing the cards on the floor, then running around with a basket of small objects and sorting them onto the cards (with Matthew I'm always looking for *active* activities); or even using them under a clear tray with salt or sand in it and tracing the letters.

Thank you so much for creating these and sharing them!!

Anonymous said...

I just recently discovered your wonderful blog and wanted to thank you for sharing all these awesome resources. My daughter will love using your playdough mats, again thank you so much! Julia from the U.S. :)

Anonymous said...

I am a little late in finding these mats and they are just great! I would like to have the rest of the alphabet set, if possible. THANKS!

Kylie said...

I'm very sorry but I never got around to doing the others. My youngest is in the throws of letter learning, I will do my best at adding tot his set over the coming weeks.

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs