Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Shout Out: Freely Educate

If you haven't already stumbled on to this fabulous resource then may I suggest you jump over to Freely Educate now and take a look around.

You will find links to so many free educational resources, careful you might be there awhile.

From Lori, the author of Freely Educate,

At FreelyEducate.com, I focus on high quality, 100% free educational finds.  I post for the children:  preschool, elementary, middle school, and high school. I also post for homeschoolers, teachers, students, and families who love to learn together.

My goal is to prove a high quality education can be free. I don’t have a problem with paying for education.  I’m just trying to remove one obstacle - finances - from those who think they “can’t” give - or get - a good education.  Even if you don’t have money, you can still have knowledge. Isn’t that a beautiful truth?


This is definitely one to subscribe to so you don't miss anything.

2 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Thanks for sharing this great resource. I browsed for 10 min yesterday and already found a lot of interesting links!

e-Expeditions said...

Thanks for sharing this!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs