Friday, November 25, 2011

Free Printable Christmas Carols and Songs

I've started compiling our Christmas Songs and Carols into booklets. So I figured I might as well share them here also.

Some of the songs will lend themselves well to be used in a similar fashion to Counting Coconuts Poetry Baskets, others may be a little more tricky to find props for. However there's no reason why we can't use these to work on learning the songs and carols anyway.

I hope you enjoy these first six printable Christmas Songs and Carols.

Download this set of printable carols and songs by clicking here.

Don't forget to visit the Christmas Fun Link Up which you can find here.

2 comments:

Wonderful Homeschool Adventures Logbook said...

Thankyou for these

Happy Homeschooling

e-Expeditions said...

These are too cute! Thanks for putting them together!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs