Friday, November 11, 2011

Bambino Academy: Help With Tricky Puzzles

::: Simple Ideas For Your Bambino :::

~ Surfer Dude is 39 months ~


I wasn't sure what to title this post. We have a couple of wooden puzzles like this one that are a little fiddly to put together, especially for little fingers.

My plan was to take a photo of it completed that he could use as a guide, then I had a little light bulb moment!


I placed it straight on to my photocopier, colour copied it and ran it through the laminator. This was definitely an easier and better option, than photographing.


Not only does he now have a finished puzzle to look at whilst working on the real life one, and since it is the exact size of the puzzle pieces..


He also has a template he can build the puzzle directly on top of. Very happy with that and such a simple thing that has really helped with 'getting this puzzle'.

Don't forget you can see my other Bambino Academy posts, broken down into ages, under the Home School drop down menu up above.

Check out the Linky Parties that I have shared this with.

8 comments:

e-Expeditions said...

That's a brilliant idea!

Sheryll said...

Great idea! I have a couple of these also and they are difficult. Love that this gives a template to build on.

Wonderful Homeschool Adventures Logbook said...

What a great idea. I have never thought that was possible. Wonderful having a template for support with the little ones. I'll be copying this. Thanks for sharing.

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Brilliant!! Wish I could go back in time and do this with Matthew, it is SUCH a great idea! :)

AndieF said...

This may be the smartest idea EVER! Thank you for sharing!

Catherine said...

Hey Kylie, your blog is a whole world of its own - go you!! This is amazing - what a great resource. Thanks!
Catherine (Beautiful Life - QLD Homeschoolers)

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'll use this fab idea :)

Jodie said...

What a good idea!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs