Thursday, November 17, 2011

Free Printable: Christmas Stamp & Colour Pages

I have a couple of children that are heavily into a colouring in period at present so I decided to whip together a few Christmas related colouring pages and sneek in a little learning at the same time.

All you need for these are colours and alphabet stampers. The children colour the page and stamp the word in the spaces provided below the image.


Download these Christmas Stamp and Colour Pages here.

Also check out my other Christmas Printables, which you can find on my Printables Page

Have you looked at this years Christmas Fun Link Up? Be sure to add all your Christmas posts over the coming weeks.



Our Worldwide Classroom


5 comments:

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

I love these, Kylie! I will print a couple of them out and see if Matthew is interested. We don't have alphabet stampers, so we'll see if he's willing to practice writing his letters. (He LOVES to write, just not always when he feels *I* want him to, lol!)

Sofia's Ideas said...

Hey there! I just spent some time clicking on all your resource tabs and all I can say is WOW! I am seriously feeling inadequate just about now. lol

Like Nicole (above) we don't have stamps (or should I say I don't know where our stamps are at this moment) so I'm going to see if my newest writer wants to give these a go. (We homeschool our 5 oldest kids, our 6th is just a lil' lovie.)

Anyway, I am super happy to have landed here tonight! I can not wait to spend some quality time in this space of yours.

Just so you know, I'm your newest GFC "friend"! I'm new to We Teach and just joined the "We're Bloggers" group. When you find a spare moment, I would love for you to do the same. You can find me at http://sofiasideas.com/

Sofia's Ideas

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

What a cute printable! My kids will enjoy this; thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

This is cute! I'll share this to my kids. You can also try to check this cute
christmas coloring pages for kids
if you like.

Luisa said...

Wonderful, thank you x

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs