Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Free Christmas Printables

I thought I'd share in a quick 'round up' style post our Christmas Printables. Some will take some cutting and laminating (that way you can use them for years to come) and you will want plenty of time to get organised.



The file includes 16 images and labels. Whether you 'do' montessori or not these are great way to learn vocabulary or even practice spelling for the older child.




Two different designs and three variations on the 'lined paper' to suit writers of all levels and abilites.






Two different designs are in this download to choose from.






The kids will love matching up the 'small piece of the image' card with the overall image.





I am also adding these images to the sidebar during the Christmas period, that way they will be easy to find.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great printables! Thanks for sharing.. I will be getting these ready for next month very soon!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely. Thanks for sharing! It's been so long since I've been able to sit down to make anything for the kids. I so appreciate everyone who shares their hard work with us. ~Liesl

Darcey said...

thanks again for sharing these printables. I've linked up to your post here:
http://play2grow.blogspot.com/2010/11/weekly-favorites-november-14-2010.html

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs