Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our First Blog Sponsor


You know I realised that when I shared our story with you regarding Music and the experiences B and I have had over the years I completely left out one very important part.

Adventus Music and Piano Learning Solutions are our very first Blog Sponsors!! I am so excited about this. I don't think I could have wished for a better, more appropriate sponsor for our blog and our family.

Adventus have given our family a subscription to the MusIQ Homeschool range of products. Our children will be starting out with the first levels within the Children's Music Journey (in fact they have already started). I have chosen to purchase the workbooks that go along with the program for some added 'offline' working.


We also, of course needed to purchase a MIDI Keyboard and we chose the Yamaha PSR E423. It's middle of the road when it comes to this style keyboard. B was drooling over a $15 000 piano in the store. We suggested that maybe when he is up on stage playing we might consider it hehehehe



So you will be soon hearing about (and seeing photos and videos) all of the fun stuff we are getting up to with this software and how the kids are travelling in their music journeys. For now it will just B and K, C is not quite 2 1/2 so a little young to get started right now. I'd dearly love to find the time to jump on myself but I'm not making any promises on that one just yet.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Adventus, especially to Jim for all of his assistance and patience.

Be watching for the kids first videos as they find their way around Children's Music Journey.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs