Friday, November 19, 2010

AWOL - quick update

Sorry I've been somewhat AWOL this week, it's been a huge one!

We had a family pass to here and stayed for a couple of days here. We had some lovely family time together.

Then we had my brother in laws wedding here and all the family stayed over to celebrate. It was lovely.

Yep all in this past week. We are exhausted and I didn't have posts scheduled so sorry but my poor little blog just had to wait. We are home now, organising for my dh christmas party being held here tomorrow night. Once we get through that I'll be back. I have so many posts to share with you.


1 comments:

Cindy said...

I found you just surfing around :) I, too am a home school mom.
I am trying to use my blog as help to others, especially home schoolers. I have had a couple home school giveaways, with more coming.
I am your newest follower.
Please come over to my place and see if there's anything there for you.

http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs