Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Free Printable: Christmas Patterning

My latest printable is for the younger ones amongst us.

Christmas Patterning!

This was way more time consuming than I had originally anticipated. I did have plans to have the page you see here, plus a page of religious symbols and one of more generic Christmas symbols. All of that resizing and cutting and pasting got the better of me so I only have the one sheet. Plus plenty of small graphics to use with the patterning sheets. Maybe next year I'll come back and add a page or two to the document.

For now I hope you can still put this too good use. I will be printing, cutting my strips into seperate pieces and laminating mine. You could however just glue the pieces straight onto the strips.

Please let me know what you think!

Download this file here.



3 comments:

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Kylie, I am definitely going to use these. Matthew has just recently started understanding patterns, and this will be the perfect activity to add in to our time together. I love what you have here - I think it's definitely enough! I do like the idea of religious symbols, etc, but I understand how these things can turn into more work than you originally thought! It looks perfect the way it is! :)

Kylie said...

Thanks Nicole. Would you mind letting me know how the size of the pieces works for you. I am hoping I haven't made them too small??

Carla @ Preschool Powol Packets said...

Kylie, These are wonderful! I know how time-consuming it is to make printables (especially for patterns!), and I'm so glad you're sharing this one! I'd love it if you'd link it up at Teach Me Tuesday, a linky party for all things educational! You can add it (and any other posts you'd like!) at http://WholeChildCreativeCurriculum.blogspot.com -- I hope to see you there!

Carla @ Whole Child Creative Curriculum

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs