Mary Lea made her Pay It Forward recipients a super cool repurposed tie dye tshirt bag. You can see some a photo or two here if you like.
The rules of participation at the time were simply that you were required to pay the love forward to three other bloggers.
Well at the time (even though I did what was expected) I think I only had around 10 - 20 followers of my blog and hence no one responded boo hoo boo :-( .
That little stream of the Pay It Forward project died pretty quickly with me.
However I have not forgotten about it and have always kept the thought in the back of mind to bring back some Bloggy Pay It Forward Letterbox Love.
So that is exactly what I am doing. Right here, right now!
I have 3 distinctly Australian Gifts sitting here waiting for me to send on to one of you. Whilst I am not sharing a sneek peek image, they are very Australian in nature and that's all I'm giving away.
Participation Rules are as follows:
- Leave a comment on this blog post stating that you would like to play along (You must be prepared to follow up on your blog with your own Pay It Forward fun.)
- Comments will remain open until Monday evening (downunder time hehehe)
- I will choose three (3) random commenters using Random org for my Pay It Forward Recipients.
- A post announcing those recipients will be published shortly after, whereby you will need to contact me to claim your Pay It Forward spot.
- Once I receive the address details I will post off the gifts. At which time I hand over to you to continue the Pay It Forward Letter Box Love!