Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pay It Forward Bloggy Love Recipients

Thank you to those of you that are excited about participating in some Bloggy Pay It Forward goodness.

It is exciting receiving unknown gifts in the post from way over on the otherside of the world and for me, even more exciting to be sending them on.

I know a couple of you had concerns about being able to keep the Pay It Forward moving. Please don't worry about that in the slightest. I am sure you will all do what you can, even if it means, as I did, to try again later down the track.

Well I guess you really want know who are the recipients are then, don't you?

Our Cup of Tea

Mouse Grows Mouse Learns

Academia Celestia


Please contact me via email ladies with your snail mail address and thanks again for participating.




Vote for us. One click is all you need!


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks so much, Kylie! I'll do my best to pay it forward. : )

Anonymous said...

oo very fun! I can't wait to watch this go around the blogosphere :-)

Ms Eva said...

Kylie!! OMG! I totally missed this post! I'm so glad you thought to nudge me. :) I've emailed you my mailing address. :)

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs