Friday, March 25, 2016

Five On A Friday #3

Well here we are third week in a row with another 'five on a Friday'!!

In The Home


This week has seen us wrapping up a few bits and pieces all ready to take a bit of a break over the coming Easter period and beyond for a few days.

We've been making plans to catch up with family and friends, especially those we don't get see much during the school term.


In School


My eldest is wrapping up his last lesson in his M-U-S Pre Algebra book, this is my reminder to jump on and order Algebra 1 for him.

Our middle child is still powering through her very focused reading lessons, she's devouring simple chapter books now and is well on her way to becoming a proficient reader. If you have a struggling reader don't despair, things really do fall into place....eventually!

The youngest has also just made a huge jump in reading and has moved up a complete level in our Fitzroy reading program.


Out & About



We were able to get in a few hours at the beach this past week. The weather is definitely starting to cool down so beach visits will start becoming few and far between shortly.

I had my regular monthly catch up with my book club gals. Such a welcome night each month, full of great food, great discussions, great people and lots and lots of belly laughs!

This month we read Still Alice, a highly recommended read.




On The Net


I've been reading this article which covers some of the things to consider when your child isn't at grade level.


On My Blog


It's been a pretty quiet on the blog, you can tell how busy my weeks have been, if the blog is quiet ;-)

With Easter now upon us I thought I'd share a round up post to all of our Easter related themes.


And that's about it for another week. No matter what you do or how you celebrate over this coming long weekend, may it be one filled with happiness!

Happy Homeschooling Friends,
Kylie

Come on over and join me at

Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ Instagram ~ Google + 


Have you looked at my Pinterest Boards lately?


Visit Our Worldwide Classroom's profile on Pinterest.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs