This has to be probably the easiest thing I have put together yet and all because I cheated! Well you know, I didn't spend hours searching for clip art and creating all of the little images and then all of the printing, cutting and laminating (oh I still had to do a bit of that).
I actually purchased a couple of very reasonably priced posters recently from Aldi, just another one of their super specials that they get in from time to time.
I'm not a big fan of posters, they take up alot of room and get used very little, well at these sorts of ones do anyway. But I decided that I could cut them all up and we could play games with them.
I did up a quick control chart so that they can alphabetized independently. They can also be used for object/phonics work, we can play snap, memory and the list goes on.
So for roughly half an hours work I am pretty happy with the results. It now has a place on our language shelves, lets see if anyone likes it.