Thursday, February 25, 2010

Annual Canvas Art

I have seen this idea around the blogosphere a couple of times in the past and wished that I knew about it years ago, when B was little. I think it is such a great idea! You can never keep all of your kids art work but keeping at least one canvas a year will always show how much they have grown and developed over the years. It's a bit like a class photo isn't it!

I've had these canvasses in the cupboard since before Christmas so it has taken us awhile to get around to them, but better late than never.

They had complete freedom for this exercise, my only stipulation was that they had to be all done within the same week. Call me silly I know but if I am going to do these on an annual basis then I wanted them all to be done at the same time. B dragged the chain, I don't think he really felt like doing it. He loves his art but he really has to be in the mood to produce spectacular results.

B's Mountain Scence



K will always take up the offer of painting, in fact I think she would paint all day if she could!


A couple of very glittery apple trees and an adorable little girl.


This was C's first real painting experience, on canvas and with a brush.

His masterpiece!

I can't wait to see what they come up with next year.


1 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I am always amazed with B's artwork - he is so talented. In fact, all your kids are. It's a great idea and will be a great memory for when they are older.

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs