Monday, February 8, 2010

Doing The Home School Hop

Over the past few months I’ve seen many new blog following themes and blog hops doing the rounds.

I love to find new and inspirational home schooling blogs and I am sure that many of you are the same. So I have decided to put together The Home School Hop.

With ‘The Home School Hop’, you can hop around and find loads of other great home schooling blogs. All you need to do is check the weekly theme, add a small snippet of code to your blog post and come back and link up here. Even if your children are not school age as yet but you think that you will home school, please feel free to join up. The more fun and educational ideas we share the better for everyone.

Wanna play? Read on for all of the details.

Check the current blog hop theme and write your post for that particular theme.

Grab the snippet of blog hop code and add it to the bottom of your themed blog post. Look for “Want to be part of this Blog Hop? Click here for instructions. That code needs to be placed into the HTML area of your blog post

Come back here and link your blog up here, with the particular post’s url.

Hop around and check out the other blogs that have participated.

Comment on their blog letting them know that you are visiting via The Home School Hop.

Follow the blogs you have enjoyed, either with Google Friend Connect or an RSS service.

Grab The Home School Hop Button and help spread the word. (available soon)

Have fun hopping from Home School Blog to Home School Blog!

Please Please Please ensure that you do a post purely for the Blog Hop and you must include the blog hop code in that post.

Please do not just link up to your blog, that really isn't playing fair.


The first Blog Hop Theme will be posted shortly.

I am using the McLinky Blog Hop service for the Home School Hop, if you would like to read more about it you can do so at McLinky Blog Hop.

4 comments:

Counting Coconuts said...

What a fun idea! I'm planning to homeschool my son (which is why I'm in the midst of Montessori Teacher Training). I already link up to Montessori Mondays over at One Hook Wonder. Perhaps I'll link up here, too. Thanks for thinking to do this - what a great way to share ideas.

Kylie said...

Thanks Mari-Ann, looking forward to seeing your post. :)

kewkew said...

This sounds great! I also have started linking up to the Montessori Mondays. I also link up to Preschool Corner and Tot School. I am looking forward to linking up here too, thanks for the opportunity. I love being able to see others' ideas and share my own.

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

I have recently wanted to do something like this, so I know I am in!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs