Thursday, November 26, 2009

Free Printable: Letter To Santa Paper

Do your kids write letters to Santa every year?

Then hopefully they'll like some fun Christmas paper to write their letters on.

This file includes 2 different desings of writing paper and it meets 3 different levels of writing ability.

There's a full sheet of lined paper, one with half lines and a half blank page to draw Santa a picture and the other completely blank for just drawing, perfectly suited to all those little pre writers out there.

To download the file go click here.


Shannon said...

You totally saved me this morning! We forgot about the santa letter!

Thanks so much

Kirsten said...

I just wanted to say thank you for the perfect Santa Letter. You saved me a ton of time!


Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...

thank you

ellie-mae said...

thankyou saved me a lot of time instead of designing my own

Keana said...

I love this site


Nunyyah said...

omg love this saved the time to make your own~ lol love it! =]

Anonymous said...

This would be a great to use with my students...Thanks!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs