Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Free Book: Active Alphabet, For Toddlers and Parents

Grab yourself a copy of this FREE children's Alphabet Board Book and Parent's Guide put together by the Queensland Government.

Considering this is completely free it really is quite well put together. The parents guide book features loads of various activities (all revolving around the alphabet) for you to do with your toddler/preschooler.

The board book itself is yet another fun Alphabet Book.

Oops, sorry, once catch, this is open to Queensland residents only.

But, I may just have an extra copy that you might find available as part of my giveaways when I reach 100 posts. Make sure you're following along so you don't miss it, there's only a few posts to go.

1 comments:

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

This looks like a great set of books! I'll keep an eye out for your giveaway post, I'm definitely interested in this.

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs