Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Printable Easter Counting Cards


I found these fabulous 'gemstones' in perfect Easter colours at our local 'cheap' store. I couldn't leave them on the shelf, I knew we would get a great deal of use out of them.

I added some of them to our Easter Sensory Tub, have saved some for a tonging activity and used the remainder to introduce Little Surfer Dude to cards and counters today.

As his first introduction I decided to only use the cards up to 5. He did really well considering this is the first time we have done anything formal with cards and counters.


You can grab the file to print for your use by clicking here.

Check out these other Easter themed posts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs