Friday, December 4, 2009

My Free Printable Materials

I'm going to start gathering links to my printables all here in one place. It seems easier to start this now (when I only have a few printables) rather than come back and do at a later date.

Links to all of my printable material is below the Terms Of Use, thank you for taking the time to read the terms.


Terms Of Use For Our Worldwide Classrooms Free Printable Materials

I enjoy creating materials for my children to use and happily share them on Our Worldwide Classroom free of charge.

There however a few points that I do feel necessary to make regarding the use of my materials.

Please do not:

• Store or host any of my resources in any electronic retrieval system or any other website of any description.
• Sell the files for a profit, that also includes printing, laminating and selling.
• I believe what goes around comes around and I give these freely with that thought in mind.

You are however more than welcome to:

• Link to my blog, or particular blog post, using a standard text only link or with my button. The html code for this is in my sidebar. If you wish to use an image of one of my files on your site please contact me first.
• Save the downloaded files on your personal computer to print copies off for your use only.
If you have any questions at all about these terms or about our materials please feel free to contact me via email.

Thank you for taking the time to read these terms and for abiding by them. I hope you enjoy the materials.

All of the downloads on this blog and the blog contents are copyright of Our Worldwide Classroom © 2009. All rights reserved.

Christmas

Christmas Patterning
3 Part Vocabulary Cards
Number Sequencing Cards
Christmas What Is It Cards
Letter To Santa Writing Paper





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs