Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's My Blog and I'll Do It My Way



Ok if you just read my earlier post you know what this is all about. If not you'd better have a quick read and make sure you hop on over to the Snail's Trail as well and read Momma Snail's post about Getting Real In The Blogging World!

This inspired me to make a little button. Nothing fancy (button making is not my forte) but a button none the less. I figured that to always have it there in my sidebar glaring at me should hopefully remind me to keep it real. To keep the blogging in perspective, to not get carried away. I guess I figured I could kinda use a little help in that way. What about you? Need some help? Then you could always grab the code and put one in your sidebar too, it might just help! :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs