Saturday, May 22, 2010

Free Printable: Addition Number Facts Copywork Pages

Wow it's been so long since I have shared printable, way back for St Paddy's Day I think was my last lot.

Anyway, we've been using these Addition Facts Copy Work pages for a while now. We like to use some copywork for handwriting and everything else that it teaches in what seems like such an easy way to learn.

I had read on a few blogs about trying Math Facts in the copywork form and thought we'd give it a try, we don't use them daily but just as reenforcement, especially for the higher numbers. I need to get started on some for the mulitplication tables pretty soon.

Each sheet can be cut in two, as each set of facts is duplicated on the one sheet. These are a great independent workbox activity as well.

Download them here >>>


5 comments:

Leptir said...

Thanks for sharing :-)

Jenny said...

I have a question. I tried to print it, but it said I need to buy a subscription. Can you tell me if I did it wrong? Thanks!

Gina said...

Love the copywork sheets, but I can't download them without paying for a subscription. Am I doing this wrong?

crazy4boys said...

Is there a way to get a copy of these without paying for the Scribd membership? Thanks!

Kylie said...

Yes my older printables are over at scribd, a pain isn't. Please feel free to email me and I will do my best to get them over to you, until I have opportunity to update the links to my box account.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and even more so for commenting. I love to hear what others think.

Thanks again. :) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs