Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spreading Some Sunshine

The very lovely, very thoughtful Wendy from Faith's Firm Foundation passed on the Sunshine Award to me! Thank you Wendy.

Now the only reason I don't like receiving these awards is I found it so terribly difficult to pass them on to others, how do I only pick 12 when I have so many in my reader.

This time I am passing the Sunshine Award to the following 'Full of Sunshine' bloggers:

1. Walk Beside Me

2. The Wonder Years

3. Montessori For Everyone

4. What Did We Do All Day

5. Montgomery Academy

6. The Homeschool Den

7. Inspiration Surrounds Creativity Abounds

8. Delicious Ambiguity

9. Mouse Grows Mouse Learns

10. Children Grow ChildrenExplore Children Learn

11. Delightful Learning

12. One Hook Wonder

After this is passed on to YOU… Here’s how it works:

1. Put the logo on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.

Thanks to all of you for spreading a little sunshine into the blogosphere. :)

I actually received a couple of awards duirng my recent break and I wanted to send out my apologies to those that passed them on as I haven't done anything with them and to be honest now I can't even remember who gave them to me.....but thank you so much anyway. :)

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats on receiving this award, and Thank you very much for passing it on to me!

Michelle Gibson said...

First of all congrats to you! And it brightens my day to think that you thought of me. Thank you, Kylie! :D

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for brightening my day and passing it along. Happy Mother's Day! :)

Elise said...

It's always such a lovely feeling to be thought of in the blogging community. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me.

I hope that you have a "beauty full" Mother's Day tomorrow.

XYZZ said...

Kylie, congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs