Friday, September 2, 2011

Spring Has Sprung Challenge Day 2

What a fabulous way to spend loads of time in the sunshine and with my kiddo's all having fun! Well kind of, C was scared a great deal of the time if truth be told, but all in all everyone had a superb day. (all photo's taken on my phone so not the greatest)


Bet you can't guess where we went ;-)


The (new since our last visit) penguin encounter is fantastic. I knew those guys were big, but not that big!!


This is definitely K's kinda theme park, all animals and some amount of touching involved.


She was so happy to get a quick touch of this ray.


C actually did enjoy this part, ok I know it doesn't look like it, but he did!



Castaway Bay, or is it Island, I can't remember. Is the newest addition here. OMG it is the biggest, coolest looking adventure playground I have ever seen. Too bad C wouldn't go on, which meant I missed out. I think I could have left the other two there all day. This part (can you see K?) is a large structure where all the fun happens internally. I am guessing more like an indoor play centre type structure.


Via that, they make their way over to this enormous structure. Yep that's B up that, very cool. Very cool indeed.


Of course there were a few kiddy rides to be had.

And what's a visit to, you guessed it, Seaworld, without a dolphin or two.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! It makes me yearn for spring and the beginning of summer once more! The penguins are just adorable. :)

Melissa said...

That looks like fun! Isn't it lovely just knowing ( and seeing ) the days are getting longer ?

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs