Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finally A Button That Works

Thanks for letting me know that my 'Grab My Button' code was not working.

I am pretty sure that is now though, so go grab it just over there to the right.

Please let me know if you do put it on your blog.


Wendy Hawksley said...

The button works!

Kylie said...

oh good and thanks for letting me know.

Thanks for sharing it to. One day I will get some time to make a nicer one!!

Desiree said...

I grab your button!!

Kylie said...

THanks Desiree :)

Leptir said...

I put your button on my blog too. I just finmd your blog and it's very interesting! Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Kylie said...

Oh cool, thanks and thanks for stopping by. :)

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs