Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Candy Cane Reindeer


When I saw these over at Sugarplum Creations I knew that the kids would love them. I mean come on, they love candy cane's, so add in a bit of reindeer and crafting fun that is oh so simple and who isn't going to enjoy them!


I set up a mini work station for these so the kids could come and go and create at their leisure.


Now they are hanging on the tree waiting to be given to friends to spread a little Christmas Cheer.




Our Worldwide Classroom


4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

So cute!!! My kids would LOVE to make so0me of these!

Anonymous said...

Oh, something I could even make. So sweet!

Tonya Hache said...

Love these!! I think Butterfly would love to make these :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

What a cute crafty and yummy gift - great idea!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs