Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Egg Garland

When I saw this egg garland  I knew it was something that we could quickly and easily recreate. And it was so very simple. A few pieces of recycled card, tin foil and some paint.

We didn't have cotton buds, must add that to my list when restocking the craft supplies, so we just used a rolled up cotton swab.

All three children handled this one easily, with the older two doing their own tin foil wrapping of the eggs. B is just coming into the age where cutesy little themed crafts just don't inspire him so much anymore,  :( that's when it hits me that my baby is really growing up. Never the less he completed a few eggs anyway, cause he's nice like that ;-) K on the other hand could happily get down and crafty all day long!

Now we just need to continue adding to our Easter wall to brighten it up some. We have a couple more things waiting to be hung so they will help. :-)

Don't forget to add your Easter Fun to the Arty Crafty Party link here.


Susana of Montessori Candy said...

These came out so colorful and nice. I like the texture they have to them too. It really comes through nicely in the photos.
Thanks for Sharing!

Tracy said...

Hi Kylie,
This look great! I'm going to have to try this soon with my children! Yours came out lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Raising a Happy Child said...

I might do this craft tomorrow - I also loved it on Christy's blog. Yours looks very lovely!

Tracy said...

Hi Kylie,
I just wanted to let you know that I tried the egg garland craft with my cupcakes and I have a post about it scheduled for this Wed., April 20 so check it out then if you get a chance. Of course I linked up to this post. I can't give you the blog link since I have it scheduled to be posted, but check back on Wednesday for it! Thank you for sharing such a fun craft!

Tracy said...

Here's my egg garland link that is on my blog today:

Hope you are having a happy Easter!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs