Friday, June 19, 2009

Good Reads

I often come across articles and blog posts that I want to keep, to refer to from time to time, to go back and read again. Many of them I share with friends over and over again, but I struggle as to how I organise those 'good reads', the 'must reads' and most of the time they end up lost in the sea of bookmarks that is here hiding just under the surface of my bottomless pit of bookmarks!

So I am going to gather them, slowly of course, we certainly can't do anything to quickly now can we?! Gather them right here altogher, hopefully grouped under appropriate headings to make them somewhat easier to find.

Homeschool Co-Op Organisers Articles, Hints & Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs